Friday, October 21, 2011

Fashion on the internet

Here is a video of people talking about their personal styles






Hello!
My name is Elizabeth and I will be blogging about fashion. A topic some people think about a lot and others could really care less about. I chose fashion as my topic because first of all, its a big part of our world. their are so many different styles from different cultures and arras, it also has a big part in movies and t.v shows.  .  Secondly, I love watching fashion shows and reading magazines with the laitest styles. I am really interested in this subject so it will be fun to talk about whats in style at the moment and whats not. Finally fashion can really diffine defferant peoples personalitys. Sometimes you can see if a person always wears the most expensive cothes, usually people will get the idea you are very wealthy, thats just a little example. I am very excited to start talking about different fashion`s.

1 comment:

  1. I think fashion would be a great topic to talk about because there's a wide range of thing to talk about for example accessories such as a watch, necklaces, bracelets and also color matching, cultural and traditional clothing and the latest fashion. It also helps us chooses are style of clothing and are colors and to also express are self by the type of clothing we wear.

    ReplyDelete