Friday, December 2, 2011

Facebook.

I don`t know many people who don`t have a facebook account. With ovrt 800 million users from all around the world it has become a hit. For those who do not know, facebook is a social networking site where you can make your own profile, add pictures, talk to people, add friends from anywhere and so much more. The site was founded in cambrige, Massachusetts 2004. It launched februrary 4th 2004. The well know Mark Zuckerberg a harved univirsity drop out is the CEO of the private company (facebook inc). The site is now worth $7.5 billion, thats crazy! You`re supposed to add your friends on facebook, though now a lot of people just add people they may know or have seen but are not really considered "friends".
Though the site is very fun to use, it can tend to have or start way to much drama. People could be offended by certain things you post. I love going on facebook like many other teenagers but it can get a little boring after a while, once you have read all your notifications all there is left to do is look at other peoples facebook walls, wich can get boring.

1 comment:

  1. I like you blog a lot it very fun to read. Also I didn't know that facebook was worth so much money?! You are right about facebook getting boring, I don't even go on my facebook much anymore because of all the stuff that's starts on facebook. The only reason I go on facebook is to play games :$

    I love how you posted you blog at 11:11!

    ReplyDelete